Specialized Small Business Support Services
Do you have an idea for a start-up business but don’t know where to begin?
The Specialized Small Business Support Services program offers free business support, advice and specific services to help you on your way.
- Confidential one-to-one business advice sessions.
- We can connect you with resources that are able to help turn your business idea into reality.
- SSBSS can help you access financing from various enterprise financial assistance providers and loan funds.
- Technical support and consulting.
- All exchanged information is held in strict confidentiality.
Do you have an existing business that you would like to expand?
Assistance with possible financial resources for your expansion.
- Networking with experienced, successful business owners with knowledge of expansion.
- Periodic seminars on a variety of business topics regarding retention and expansion.
- Help determining if expansion is right for your business.
- Referrals to research or business support organizations.
- In addition, did you know what the SSBSS can do for you?
- Assist with business plan development, marketing strategies and strategic planning.
- Arrange networking with accountants, lawyers and/or other professionals to discuss major business issues.
- Help initiate contacts for strategic partnerships and other business alliances.
- Provide a business library with resources, including books, periodicals, and reference materials
- Access to information regarding seminars and other functions outside of the SSBSS focusing on small business issues.
Let us help!
Contact Butch Conway via e-mail or via phone at 406.338.2992 to get started.