NACDC Financial Services Inc.
The NACDC Financial Services, Inc. Loan Fund located in Browning, Montana on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation, was established to provide a source of alternative debt financing to small and micro-businesses located in and surrounding Indian Reservations within the State of Montana. The broader objective is to help build a sustainable business sector within each of these seven (7) reservations that will provide jobs and income for Indian families.
Mission and Purpose of Financing
NACDC Financial Services, Inc.’ mission is to encourage economic development and enhance the quality of life for communities and residents located on or near the seven (7) Montana Indian Reservations by assisting entrepreneurs with training, business incubation and access to capital.NACDC Financial Services Inc. Target market is
- Borrower and businesses must be enrolled members of a federally recognized Tribe and residing on or near a Montana Indian Reservation.
- Borrowers or businesses can be an IRS 501c3 designated organization on or near a Montana Indian Reservation.
Types of Loans offered:
- Micro-Business loans – up to $10,000
- Term: 5 – 7 years Rate: 8%
- Small Business loans – up to $25,000
- Term: 5 - 7 years Rate: 8%
- Credit Builder loans – up to $3,000
- Term: 2 - 4 years Rate: 10%
Patty A. Gobert Loan Administrator]
NACDC Financial Services, Inc.
101 Pata Street, PO Box 3029
Browning, Mt 59417
(406) 338-2992 ext. 207