Blackfeet Family Economic Security Program
Shayne Hall, FESP Coordinator
NACDC in partnership with Rural Dynamics Inc. of Great Falls work together to provide the following services:
- The Family Economic Security Program (FESP) is committed to providing services to eligible individuals such as financial education and counseling, peer support, case management, and training and certification that will lead to employment in a high demand field.
- Identify eligible individuals within the Blackfeet community, and assist them in gaining economic self-sufficiency.
- To date, the FES program has served over 60 individuals with families in helping them gain certification and training that has led to employment.
- The certifications and training obtained thus far are commercial driver’s license (CDL), qualified flagger training, and high school diplomas.
- Future training opportunities include, and are not limited to, certified nurse’s assistant (CNA), wilderness medical course, computer training, iron work and more.
- For more information please contact Shayne Hall at 406-338-2992 firstname.lastname@example.org email.